Friday, March 30, 2007

In Spring, I'm bewitched by you so.


My little pretty.
You were cotton candy, I was a carnie. You dressed so fancy I would tremble at the knees.
Gracious is as gracious does.
Hoping soon you're in the pink!
La de da.
Dressed in holiday style.
I got flowers in the Spring.
Leap of faith.
One little girl in a pale pink coat.
Think pink!
You so graciously show, as a matter of fact, you do it all.
Quietly determined.
A stand out in a world of wannabes.
Tutu for you!
Sitting Pretty.
You're the icing on the cake.
Ladies! Dress!
You make my heart sing.
Ohh la la.
Nothing compares to you.
Confection perfection.
It is quite possible to announce you have exquisite taste without speaking.

I have used all those sentiments as inspiration for designing cards. I doodle, ponder, draw, paint and sparkle. Meanwhile, a sugar plum fairy is doing pirouettes in our back yard. You are living proof Mother Nature, out doing yourself never gets old.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Beautiful!! What is the name of that tree? I was trying to think of it the other day, and the only tree with big, beautiful blossoms that I could think of was a magnolia, but that's not it, is it? By the way, this photo makes a perfect desktop background on my computer! Thank you :)

Post a Comment

Archive