Sunday, May 27, 2007

She was here just a minute ago...


really, she was. We were able to be the hotel of choice for a work related trip of "thing #1's". Late night snack and chat the first night. Family dinner and shoe shopping the next night. Best excuse I've come up with so far to have her all to myself. Men don't like to be left out, but they like shoe shopping even less, win-win!

The next morning was a hug and a kiss and a wave good-bye. A blink of an eye I tell you, a blink of an eye.

Luckily we are booked for another visit soon. So soon in fact, the person who was left out of the shoe shopping excursion questioned the need for changing the bed! I am pleased to say one look from me was all it took and those sheets were in the bag for the laundry with no further ado.

I love the saying about someone leaving something behind means they want to come back. See that toothbrush?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive