Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Burnt Picstashios.


Is that a sight to behold or what? Pink, glorious pink. Champagne, even more glorious, champagne.

Pink champagne was the only drink served at our wedding. It flowed like water. We were married in the morning and if you are going to start your day with alcohol your best bet is champagne. I take that back, any time of day your best bet is champagne.

My taste is not really refined enough for the nuances of champagne. I know what I like, and I like a pretty bottle with a label the perfect shade of shocking pink. The fact that it is filled with tingly pink bubbles is just the icing on my cake. But then, those of you who know me well, know, I am a function follows form kinda girl.

So where do the picstashios fit in here? Well, I burnt them so I had to halt my ice cream custard making (for now). That gave me time to do other things...or goof off, but I'll be sorry later making ice cream custard at midnight. But first I have to go buy more nuts.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

i think we need to do an extensive taste test comparison between the piper pink and the veuve pink... and most importantly...which has the prettier bottle?? i think i prefer the piper...but is it as dry as the brut with the red label?

Anonymous said...

hi mrs. kramer! i LOVE pistachios! i hope it turned out well, can't imagine it didn't. and melis, ben&i really enjoyed the piper pink you gave me for a housewarming gift - delicious!

Post a Comment

Archive