Wednesday, September 5, 2007

One clove was all I needed.


An ordinary pizza. One clove of garlic smushed on the crust and take it from there. Play it how it lies.

The Farmers Market garlic was so fresh I could not even coax one clove from the bulb. More than one way to skin a cat...I will just slice an end off and use the nubbins. I sliced, and what lay before me was the most delicate flower. I sliced again, another flower! Let me try a different one. Look, a mosiac! And so it went till every garlic in the house was severed, revealing such beauty.

Once again lessons, you can't judge a book by its cover, beauty is more than skin deep, and nothing beats Mother Nature.

Ther was nothing ordinary about the pizza with its layer of sweet roasted (and lots of it), garlic.

So! Red Chesnuk, Music, and Oregon Blue, it was lovely meeting and eating YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive