Happiness!
A pale pink ipod. A gift from my daughter. Now to get the hang of it!
Barton's almond kisses...in the tin that has not changed my whole life. My grandmother always had these in the corner cupboard in her library. Once in a great while we were offered one. (Grampsie was a dentist)
Trixie Belden volumes 1-12. I read these as a pre-teen. Tho' I have no desire to relive that part of my life or even think about it too hard I just needed to have these old books. (yes, everyone I know what you are thinking, Kathe ebay Kramer).
A new book, I am fearless in the face of terrines. Having conquered potted salmon, this seems like the next logical step. Purchased at Terrain in Concordville, Pa. Go there, asap, even if it requires you to use your passport!
Saving the best for last, sunshine. Here today, gone tomorrow has taken on a whole new meaning.



No comments:
Post a Comment