If I ever learn how to do a post with more than one picture I will be even happier, 'till then, read the following post too.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hey Birthday Girl...you know how much I love and live through your blogs and tonight was just extra special being that it's your birthday. What a wonderful entry and one that I can actually hear your voice as I read each word. Molly was/is so lucky to have you in her life and I feel the same way. Happy Birthday sister-in-law and many, many more!!!! I LOVE YOU! Sue xoxo
1 comment:
Hey Birthday Girl...you know how much I love and live through your blogs and tonight was just extra special being that it's your birthday. What a wonderful entry and one that I can actually hear your voice as I read each word. Molly was/is so lucky to have you in her life and I feel the same way. Happy Birthday sister-in-law and many, many more!!!! I LOVE YOU! Sue xoxo
Post a Comment