Sweet Nothings.
We do not tire of each others company.
We look at the same view we have looked at for thirty five years and see it for the first time.I make pie crust. I do not enjoy making pie crust, but he loves pie.
When they say, "dot with butter" are they really saying add love? The butter melts, you can no longer see it, but the pie is so much yummier because of it.
I admire the man who ponders. He could tell you great details about this river. About the water quality, the state of the river banks, it's inhabitants above, alongside and under the water. He sees an Osprey hidden deep in her nest, a turtle anyone else work mistake for a rock. For a few moments he becomes part of the view and he is restored.
Side by side we walk back to our house, nothing seems much sweeter to me than berry picking with this man I have loved forever.


1 comment:
Hello, Mr. Kramer! I am glad to meet you and I think that you must be a special person to inspire such happiness.
Post a Comment