Bye again.
I have never found many boy things to write about. I have a son. He revels in all things boyish which are never pink and rarely sparkle.He can do anything, quite perfectly. He is married to my "I have an Elizabeth" which is fortunate for all of us. As you know she does lots of things I write about.
Since he finished his Master's degree and she her first year of teaching they have been with us on and off between traveling thousands of miles looking for "their place."Off they went a few days after this party, packed to the gills, hopes high.
I left the same day to visit my Bride and her husband, negating the effect of the big Northward? Westward? Southward-Ho? They did not take a boat, so at least Eastward was not an option. The next day I returned to a very still house. I had my trip to recount to my husband that evening and the usual cooking, laundry, exercise to do. I was unfazed, my nest is resilient.
Enjoying a nice hot shower the next morning I crashed. I reached for my shampoo and realized their shampoos were gone. They were gone. The nest is empty, it's time, but the fact is, there won't be any more eggs laid.Just when we were having so much fun!


1 comment:
Not so very far away - even if it is a large number of miles - when there are photos like this to make you smile.
Post a Comment