Monday, July 14, 2008

I'm crowded, roll over.


I love it when magazines feature the contents of some celeb's purse.

It's kind of like getting a glimpse of their private life. Lip gloss, keys, parking tickets, movie stubs, wallet or no wallet, etc.

The contents of my purse holds no fascination for me and therefore none for you.

My desk, at this moment, is a horse of a different color. I got it all go'in on!

I have been so very busy there has been no time to put anything in order. But! If I had to prioritize, mt favorite thing on this desk is that lovely glass of Cristillino Rose Brut. Delivered to me by my husband as my work day drew to a close.

So we have the Tom's and the Advil en route to the bathroom, many notebooks all with a different purpose, pencils galore, fine line sharpies, my favorite paperweight from Ikea, water (my best friend), Midori ribbon and G. Lallo correspondence cards in line to be decorated.

As I told my cabana boy, I just need to replace the window with a Juliet balcony so I can shift to the right for a bit more room.

This is how I work in the kitchen is well, I do not stop 'till there is no place to go.

Too much space around me and I'm lonely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive