Proving once and for all...
Pink and red is where it's at.
Pink and blue? Poor you!
Pink and gray? Not today.
Pink and yellow? Too mellow.
Pink and green? R U a preppy teen?
Pink and brown? Why not just frown?
Pink and white? A sappy sight.
Pink and black? Keep walk'in.
Pink and orange? Now you're talk'in!
Red and pink? The best...I think.
You might not get it, you might not like it.
Red and pink get along.
And for your own sake, do not even entertain the word clash. I mean who on Earth uses THAT word anymore? Isn't it wonderful when a harsh word that conjures up a disapproving matron falls out of favor?
I love that, almost as much as I love red and pink.



2 comments:
I love this post!
I agree about the duo of red and pink. It's funny, I've never had a favorite color but rather have favorite color combinations. s. A sweet pink paired with a lush red is right up there at the top.
this post definitely made me smile. before i entered the crafting world i would never have thought of putting red and pink together. but now it just seems natural! thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment. i'm glad you like the bag, and i can't wait to see what your daughter things!
Post a Comment