What is wrong with this picture?
Nothing.
You are looking at a fresh paint job on the back of my cabinet.
Not to mention some of the "delicates" I have collected over the years.
Coalport, I bought, Wedding Band, I love, white paste china, a gift from my best friend, Mottahedeh from my Mother, my Grandmother's crystal finger bowl under plates, and my latest love: Luneville.
It works. This week I have seen the fruition of passions come together.
They say, if you always buy things you love, it will all work together.
What "they" failed to mention was, first, you have to buy tons before anything has much to show for itself. And second, it takes incredible patience to do this, and third, you have to live long enough and fight the fight before you can take your bow. Painting the back of your cabinet pink helps too.



No comments:
Post a Comment