The last thing at night, first thing in the morning.
From right to left: A favorite family photo, one of many votives used at my daughter's wedding, sweet smelling narcissus on a stack of often read books, clay porcupine made by my brother many years ago, more books and a magazine with sleep inducing properties. ( ok, MKC, you are right!)
Unedited, on a gloomy day, not arranged for the photo, just how my night table is at this moment. I am liking it! I am thinking this woman surrounds herself with happy memories and comfort. Exquisite self care if I do say so myself! This is what I strive for, seamlessly living the life I envision. For this morning it's working.
A way of life that replenishes, energizing me to create while being joyfully open to others. A lofty goal, but it's the one I'm sticking with.


No comments:
Post a Comment