Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My studio is a busy place.

A place of joy.
A place of familiarity.
A place of energy.
A place of memories.
A place of inspiration.
A place of my own.
A place of vision.
A place of keepsakes.
A place of hope.
A place of potential.
A place of contemplation.
A place to entice.
A place of peace. I have this little wobbly easel from Ikea that wants to topple over if you look at it wrong. Here, I display some treasure that has been given to me. A little changing exhibit, a many man show. Right now it holds a card from my brother with a special note. Recently it held a wedding invitation, before that a thank you note, before that a small album of an equestrian weekend. Right now I am taking solace from this one spot where I can rest my eye and be grateful.
Assisi Basilica Di San Francesco ~ Predica Agli Uccelli ( Giotto 1226-1337 )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive