Sweet to the end.
All in all it seemed like a pretty normal day around here today. Up at 7, rolling, whipping, sugarsparkling, coloring butter cream ever so faintly, piping, packaging and delivering at 10:30.
All the while, I was aware of my heart beating and the butterflies flitting in my stomach.
I felt a giddy lightness of spirit combined with restless unease. The bursting feeling of containing a secret until the time is right.The time is right, despite at times trying to convince myself otherwise, I have hung up my apron.
I thank each and every person who has been smitten even by a morsel. Because of your joy in what I do, my mind (and my heart!) are racing with the thoughts of what to do next.
When my husband sits in the kitchen, doing not much of anything, I always ask him, "Wha'cha do'in?"
"Watch'in the Kathe Show."
Please stay tuned.


1 comment:
Oh my! Such a big decision. I have wondered at your beautiful and painstaking work every time you have featured it and envied those who have enjoyed the tiny packets of perfection.
I wish you an album full of happy memories and time to enjoy the next instalment.
I'm tuned in!
Alicex
Post a Comment