What would Andy do?
When I asked the bride what she was serving in the compote, she replied," Your Champagne."
I took the jolt of excitement in stride.
"I never fall apart, because I never fall together."
"I believe in low lights and trick mirrors."
"Everything has beauty but not everyone sees it."
"But I always say, one's company, two's a crowd and three's a party."
"I like to be the right thing in the wrong place and the wrong thing in the right place. Being the right thing in the wrong place and the wrong thing in the right place is worth it because something interesting always happens."
"Don't pay attention to what they write about you. Just measure it in inches."
"It doesn't matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop."
"Beauty is a sign of intelligence."
"If everyone isn't beautiful, then no one is."
"People should fall in love with their eyes closed. Just close your eyes. Don't look and its' magic."
"Remember, they've never seen you before in their life."
"You have to do stuff that average people don't understand because those are the only good things."
"I had a lot of dates, but I decided to stay home and dye my eyebrows."
"Art is what you can get away with."
Demi-tasse.
Polar Bear Cake.
Sweet to the end.
"The mystery was gone but the amazement was just starting."
All quotes belong to Andy Warhol.


No comments:
Post a Comment