Sometimes, life comes together.
Waking up early, but well rested on a pretty morning. I love that, it gives me meander time. First checking out how the sunshine looks in all the rooms of the house. Pretty. Every window is open to the max, I could be in a tree house. I worked up an appetite with all that meandering, combined with the many ins and outs of the dog. It takes her about four ins and outs to realize she would rather be out. I think because the first trip out there is a biscuit involved, she tries, and tries again. I don't blame her.
We are on the cusp of berry season here and by luck have blueberries, blackberries, strawberries and raspberries. A not past date yogurt, granola and slivers of a granny smith apple too, yum!
Even more perfect: I have no car. "Audrey" is in the shop. Her breaks were a little squeaky, a computer chip was malfunctioning and there was a little clunking in her hind quarter. I know how you feel Audrey, really I do. So when my husband asked how I would be without a car Thursday I didn't think twice. Happy, I'd be very happy. Puttering and meandering. Who knows what fabulous ideas might over come me on this clean slate of a day.
Husband, if you read this today I know you will think it is a toss up. Car? out and about (aka shopping) or home...scheming. But then, that's what keeps you glued to the Kathe Show. I've saved you the best seat.



1 comment:
You, my love, write so beautifully, it makes my feeble attempts seem . . . feeble.
Crisp, colorful, emotive
your words and pictures lift me
out of my desk-life
xo husbunda
Post a Comment